Buildings and constructions inspection
The main purpose of technical inspection of buildings and constructions is to determine current technical conditions of structure of buildings and constructions, degree of physical wear, defects, functional qualities of structures, forecast their future behavior. Every technical inspection of a building is individual and is done with the help of a set of measures including visual methods of inspection of buildings, constructions and separate structures, and instrumental methods of inspection, requiring application of special diagnostic and measuring equipment, and specialists with the corresponding skills level.
The main goal of technical inspection of buildings and constructions:
- Determine and evaluate current technical condition of structures of buildings and constructions;
- Detect and classify construction defects and those occurred in operation process;
- Determine structures performance;
- Forecast future behavior of building structures;
- Issue substantial recommendations on taking actions providing structural restoration and increase of operation life of building structures.
Buildings and constructions inspection divides into:
- Examination and evaluation of technical condition of foundation bases and foundations of buildings and constructions;
- Examination and evaluation of technical condition of bearing constructions and building envelopes, their components and elements;
- Performing checking calculations of bearing capacity of building structures.
- Examination and evaluation of conditions of utilities;
- Development of reports on technical examination including recommendations, conclusion and photo fixation of constructions..